Friday, December 22, 2006
What's up with me?
I'm so aggrivated lately, and I'm not sure why. I keep taking it out on peole who don't deserve it. Maybe I'm just a little stressed with the holidays, and my mom, and disappointment because I don't get to see my brother while he's here, and I don't get to see my soon-to-be sister-in-law. It sucks, but as my sis-in-law(soon-to-be) says, such is my life. That's why I get for not having a license that is valid. Or a job to help pay for a second car. I just need to stop being so 'Tudey. Christmas is so soon, and I'm just being a Scrooge. Well, no more. And I'm not going to be a jerk after Christmas either. I'm not setting a very Christianly example by being this way. Justins work did something else great today. They gave him a brand new Samsung 5.1 Mega Pixel digital camera for his birthday. I am going to go out and get them a Thank You card for all they have done. It's been hard not seeing him, so that's not helping my moods, cause I never get to see my hubby anymore. :-( But it's gonna change they said, after New Years. Our friend Willie will start work there, and he'll be doing the stuff that Justin and the guys at USIT have had to to keep the shop clean and stuff. Well, gotta go. Time to clean the house and start getting ready, we're going to finish Christmas shopping today...yay! Write more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment