Well, I have discovered that there are lots of things I would love to talk about, but either forget, or don't have time to talk about them! So, here I am, on here,I am going to try and post almost everyday now. We'll see.
So, the last post I put up was about my friend Julie. It has been 3 months since the accident. She has gone through a lot of surgeries for skin grafting and stuff like that. They began to ween her off of her meds so that she could wake up. On Wednesday, the 13th, she did. She's awake! I'm so excited! Tabor was so relieved. At least I imagine so. I get updates on her from her carepages website that her step-dad Marty keeps up for us all. I guess Tabor came to see her on Wed. and he heard talking in her room that he couldn't quite place. When he walked in, she was sitting up in a chair and she was talking! They hugged, cried, and talked all day! Julie just loves to talk so much anyway, so I wasn't surprised to hear that they talked all day only to stop so she could be moved back to her bed. They have placed a special cap over the trach tube so she can talk. She is completely off the ventilator. They are going to try to change her trach tube so she can eat real food and get the feeding tube out of her. It is so exciting to know that she is awake again. Tabor told her about Taylen. They cried about it, greived together a little, but that's been it for now. She doesn't want to talk about it to much because it upsets her. So keep her in your prayers all....there's no way to imagine not having either one of my kids anymore. God forbid that should ever happen to me and my hubby. Well, lets move on to all that's gone on since Oct. 4th.
I lost my job. I had to call off ONCE because I didn't have a sitter, and I was going to be late ONCE because I didn't have a sitter. So they said I am unreliable. And they and I decided I shouldn't work there anymore. Well, Natheen decided anyhow. So now the search is on for a new job! I need one big time!! Justin got a new job WONDERFUL place might I add! They gave him a $500.00 bonus for Christmas today. Thats great because now we can go get the kids some things, take care of a few more bills, and not have to borrow money to do it!!
My mom had 3 heart attacks on Dec. 3rd. One killed her. They shocked her and got her back. She stayed in the hospital til the 8th, and they put in a defibulator. They are still unsure of what caused the attacks, but are going to assume it'll happen again in 6 months, and they don't think she'll be quite as lucky. In all of this, my dad got a hold of my brother through the red cross and got him home. He's only supposed to be home til Dec. 22nd, but his buddy got him extended leave til Jan. 3rd. There is some stipulation, so we'll see what he does. His girlfriend came to visit from New York and got here on the 14th. He proposed to her on Sunday. He took my mom and dad and her to Frankenmuth and did it on a carriage ride or something. But he's not spending time with my mom at all. He's supposed to be here taking care of her, and she's getting upset because he's not helping her too much. At least not while they have been in Frankenmuth. I dunno.
Luke turned one on the 12th. We had his party on the 16th! He got lots of clothes and stuff. Not too much to talk about! When I get pics from my mom, I'll post them! Til then, I'll get going now. I am a little hungry, and sleepy so I'll write more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment