Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Not much to say!
Well, life isn't any different today as it was yesterday. Chris Sneden, the guy charged in Julies case was supposed to be arraigned today I think, or have a probable cause hearing. Not sure of how it went. I guess I'll find out over the next few days as I search the web. I have my friends kids over tonight. She needs help, just had back surgery. Last time they were here they flooded my bathroom. She got upset because I let them play in the bathtub while I say down the hall staring at the bathroom door, listening for any little sound. AH well. Not much I can do about it now. Well, I guess that's it for the day, time to get the house cleaned up and for me to go to bed. Talk to you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment