I don't like when people talk to me and act like I'm an idiot. Don't tell me that my children need to learn to live with disappointment at this age. No child should know disappointment at the age of 3. It's wrong, and I will no longer be the one to tell my daughter why people won't come see her. She can call and ask them. I don't have a vehicle, how am I supposed to get anywhere?? Wait, I have a car, but I don't have a license, and my husband works wicked crazy hours. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING???? Ok...I'm just so upset, and tired of people breaking promises to my little girl. I'm tired of trying to console her when she asks why her friends, or family make plans to see her and don't, or make plans to take her somewhere and don't. She's a smart kid! She remembers! Just do me a favor, anyone reading this who plans to spend ANY TIME with Ema...don't tell her. Tell me, and I'll tell her if I'm sure that the plans are going to hold up. It breaks my heart to see my daughter so upset. It really does. But hey, it doesn't matter, cause no one else has to deal with it but me. Not her grandparents, her aunts and uncles, not even daddy, its me. So I guess in the long run it's not that big a deal to anyone else. Just more free time for them. I understand I suppose. Well, now that I'm done being mad, I'll go. See ya.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
So aggrivated!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment